Monday, January 31, 2011

Cuties!!

This weekend we had BEAUTIFUL weather for our first round of Valentine Mini's. I had a few that had to cancel at the last minute due to some sick kiddos. Which happens, hope they are all doing well!  :) I sure hope the weather is just as good this next weekend for the 2nd round! *fingers crossed* since I hear there's a chance of sleet/snow/COLD tomorrow! But sunday looks like highs of 60's so hopefully it will all work out! Here's a few of the cuties I took pics of this weekend, the sun was a little tough, but at least it was out!




3 comments:

  1. Too Cute!!! I cannot wait until sunday!! Praying for Good weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! When I heard what tomorrow was supposed to bring, first thing I did was look at the calendar! If it's bad, we still have weekend of the 12th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thank you for the cute comment :)

    ReplyDelete