Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's been a while!

I have a few things that I have done the last few weeks that I have been falling behind on blogging about. So, here's to catching up!!

First of all, I was honored to be asked to take photos at a birthday party for an amazing set of twin boys, Garrett & Gavin! The kids had such an amazing time. Magician, balloon animals, cake, what more could you ask for! You can read the story of Gavin on his website  Such a blessing!

Then, last weekend I took pictures on Saturday, yes, the day it was oh about 40 degrees with wind that felt like it was freezing! I have 3 friends that were doing a carnival themed birthday party for their kiddos that were all turning 5 around the same time. Bounce house, clown, pony rides.....this party was the bomb! Check out the photos here  


And then that bring me to Karis. Sweet little Karis. I have photographed her on and off for the last few months. Bless her heart it sometimes takes us a little while to get going but when we do, she takes some cute pics! Check out her 9 month session here!



So, that's what I've been up to for the last month or so. If there is anything I can do for you and your family, let me know! My favorite time of year is upon us!!! Bunnies, flowers and green grass! Got that session coming up, let me know if you want in! YAY Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment