Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Women Only Info

Ok, so here are the details! I know you have all been anxiously awaiting these items lol. Just took me a little while to find some examples of what I'm thinking in my head so you aren't scared.  : )  I've added some pictures to this post of some things that I have seen online that I think are along the "appropriate" lines I'm thinking for these shoots.

I'm not interested in a playboy shoot, there is a difference between subtly sexy and downright raunchy! I'm not in to raunch! If you have an idea you would like to talk about or a picture you have seen that inspires you, send it my way. I'd love to look at it and discuss some ideas!

Now, the details

If you host a party for me, you will need to have at least 5 people over the age of 18 attend. Parties will last 2-3 hours at most. There will be a discounted price for shoots done in a "party setting".

For $100 per person you and your guests will each receive:
  • 1 calendar to keep or give as a gift
  • images on CD with print release and option to order prints through my lab
  • the party host will receive a soft cover book with 20 photos
There will be a $25 deposit per guest required when party is booked. Must be received within a week of booking your party.

If you don't have 5 people you want to "party" with or would prefer to do the shoot on your own, it is $140 for the package above. Individual appts or appointments with less than 5 people will receive 1-2 hours of shooting time. There is a deposit of $25 required within a week of booking the date.

Schedule dates ASAP! With Valentines Day coming up, this will make a great gift for your significant other!

I accept all major credit/debit cards, Cash or Checks.

I COMPLETELY understand difficult times, please don't be afraid to ask me about payment plans. I do not have a problem working with you to get it paid out, it's not a problem AT ALL!!!  You would not be the first. I think everyone should have a great photo experience and am willing to help make it happen!

Here are the examples I have chosen to show some ideas I am ok with. If your guy is a fire fighter - bring his jacket & hat, has a favorite sports team - bring a jersey & football, likes to hunt or fish - fishing poles & camo. The opportunities are endless. You can make this calendar fun and flirty, or it can be full of pretty head shots etc. Make it what you want it! We'll have fun doing it either way!

 





these 3 photos are pretty in theory but i would not have you bare as much  : )



Let me know ASAP if you want to schedule an appt! We only have a few weeks till
VALENTINES DAY!!!

mes5479@yahoo.com   (903) 312-5988

These photos in this post are taken from photobucket.com, there is no copyright infringement intended,
I have left logos intact when they were on the original, just using these for refrence purposes only

No comments:

Post a Comment