Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Women Only Shoot!

I have had a lot of interest in the "women only photo shoot".....a couple of ladies have told me they would like to do this, we just have to get their dates on the calendar. I am currently waiting to hear from my doc on the status of gallbladder surgery or not, so that's what I'm waiting on at the moment to get those on the books.

Someone is going to do a calendar for her man for Valentines Day. We are going to do some pics of her with all her hunting, fishing, 4wheeler, trucks & stuff.

I have another group of ladies that is wanting to do a party that is just a few girls having some fun taking some photos. I will get more details on the "Party Packages" so you can invite your friends. In order to offer special pricing for such events, there is a minimum that has to participate. More details on that coming too!

I'm really excited about what all is going on in my mind, can't wait to get behind the camera and let you all see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment